This blog is a journy through the Bible. I try to read a chapter a day, and am planning on sharing what I am learning. I have been reading Judges for a few days now and I am going to go back through and start with the first chapter. I hope that as you come along with my spiritual journey that you will be blessed.
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Life gets to you
Sometimes you allow things to get in the way of what is important, one of my goals for tommrow is to take some time and write a few blogs, and get caught back up to where I am reading. For some of you know I started a new job and because of that I have not been as actively putting together blogs. When our lives change one of the first thing that tends to happen is that you stop reading the Bible, and once we stop it can be very hard to get started again.
So the purpose of my random rant is to encourage you to keep reading your Bible, and share what you are learning!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment